Welcome to North Wales Independent Advice
Help and expert advice on:
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Mortgages and Remortgages
- Retirement Planning - Pensions & Annuities
- Savings and Investments
- Shareholder and Partnership Protection
- Buildings & Contents Home Insurance
- Redundancy and Unemployment Insurance
You've got life cover to pay-off the mortgage. Is that enough? See: Geraldine's Story
Have you considered income protection or critical illness cover? See: Mike's Story
I am an independent financial adviser based in Wrexham.
I am not tied or restricted to any one company or group of companies.
No Fee Insurance Advice and No Fee Mortgage Advice Option:*
* As an independent adviser, I offer you a choice of paying by fee or commission. This means you can have independent insurance advice, including independent mortgage advice, without having to pay a fee at all. (If you require independent investment advice, I only offer a fee option.)
There is no obligation whatsoever to buy any product or service. You receive exactly the same high standard of service (see testimonials from my clients) regardless of your choice of payment method.
(As an independent financial adviser, I also offer a fee option for mortgage advice. If you choose to pay a fee, a fee of 1% of the loan amount is payable on completion; for example, on a loan amount of £50,000 the fee would be £500. I will refund any commission received from the lender to you.)