I offer independent remortgage advice to clients in Wrexham, Chester and North-East Wales.
Remortgaging means moving your mortgage to a new lender without moving home. I may be able to reduce your mortgage outgoings considerably, by finding a mortgage with a lower interest rate. I will look to get the best remortgage deal for your circumstances.
Free Independent Remortgage Advice
You pay absolutely nothing to me for remortgage advice. I get paid by the lenders, and this does not affect the mortgage rate that you pay.
I am a completely independent mortgage broker, not tied to any bank or lender, and will search the whole mortgage market to get you a great mortgage deal that suits your individual circumstances.
Contact me to use my expert and free advice if you’re looking to pay less interest on your existing mortgage.
As a highly experienced independent mortgage adviser, I:
- Offer straightforward, clear, easy to understand remortgage advice
- Am not restricted to any particular lender or group of lenders
- Will search the whole of the mortgage market
- Will try to find the best remortgage deal for your circumstances
- Will check to see what deal may be available from your current lender
I help with:
- Finding a remortgage deal that suits you
- Buy to Let remortgages
- Offset mortgages
My service to you:
- I give a complete service, sourcing a remortgage and helping you apply for it
- I take care of all of the paperwork for you
- You know who you are dealing with and will not spend hours waiting to speak to call centres
- Follow-up support, to ensure your remortgage completes smoothly
As a mortgage is secured against your property, it could be repossessed if you do not keep up the mortgage repayments. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of buy to let mortgage.