Tenants’ Insurance

Contents insurance policy

I offer a full advice service on insuring the contents of your home.

Your landlord is responsible for insuring the building in which you live, however you are responsible for insuring your own contents.

I will explain the importance of the different sections of contents home insurance; including:

  • Accidental Damage to contents
  • Personal Possessions cover
  • Technology and entertainments items cover

If you’d like a quote or advice regarding your contents insurance needs, contact me on a no-obligation basis using the form below.

Enquiry Form

Contact us via this form or by WhatsApp

Privacy Policy

WhatsApp Message